Hollinger's Insider Gems: Jan. 14, 2009
John Hollinger gives us five observations for Wednesday.
Five more thoughts while contemplating a surprisingly frigid morning in Houston:
1. OK, let's talk about Orlando's 3-point record. The amazing thing isn't just that the Magic made 23 of 37 3-pointers Tuesday in a 139-107 rout of Sacramento; it's that it was nearly the worst shooting game in their past three. The Magic made 14-of-22 to stun the Spurs in San Antonio on Sunday, and hit 16-of-28 in a 32-point rout of the Hawks on Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers say they'll stand up to physical Heat
- Hibbert: Should have pushed to be on floor
- Grizzlies' Allen fined $5,000 for flop in Game 2
- Phil Jackson would pick Russell over Jordan