Give Gasol the ball
Updated: May 28, 2009, 2:41 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
1. The Lakers won Wednesday, but if they keep freezing out Pau Gasol, it's going to cost them. Gasol had two touches in the first quarter, and one of them came by accident -- a ball that Trevor Ariza lost that landed right in Gasol's lap under the rim. For the night he took only eight shots, and what made it so frustrating to watch was how many times he was open in the post and didn't get the ball.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Doc wins in return as Clippers top Celtics
- Knicks blow 23-point lead but pull out win
- Melo: Woodson 'can't worry about' status
- Curry powers Warriors' rally over Mavericks