Give Gasol the ball
Updated: May 28, 2009, 2:41 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
1. The Lakers won Wednesday, but if they keep freezing out Pau Gasol, it's going to cost them. Gasol had two touches in the first quarter, and one of them came by accident -- a ball that Trevor Ariza lost that landed right in Gasol's lap under the rim. For the night he took only eight shots, and what made it so frustrating to watch was how many times he was open in the post and didn't get the ball.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers' George: Ready to live up to pressure
- Bosh admits he was 'close' to leaving Heat
- Ginobili has stress fracture, to skip World Cup
- Rose acknowledges tension with Bulls, circle