Cats for sale
Observations on the Bobcats' being put up for sale and some savy decisions in Game 2
Updated: May 23, 2009, 3:30 AM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
1. The Bobcats are for sale, and that has to be good news for their fans. The odds for the team to relocate are minuscule, as Charlotte has a new arena and a solid market, not to mention the fairly harsh penalties for departing. But whoever takes over is almost certain to operate the team more competently than Robert Johnson did.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Lakers rule Kobe out for remainder of season
- Melo: Jackson hire won't impact free agency
- Bird on Pacers: 'Not mad; I'm disappointed'
- Dudley (back spams) returrs to Clips lineup