Hollinger's Gems: April 29, 2009
Debating Tuesday's flagrants, the odds of a Blazers comeback and much more
Updated: April 29, 2009, 1:17 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
1. My missive on the refs yesterday drew several e-mails, with a big assist from Henry Abbott, especially after the "Was it flagrant?" debate in the Chicago-Boston game. Bulls' fans were already testy thanks to one other missed call I had forgotten: Pierce losing the ball out of bounds at the end of Game 1 and Boston mysteriously getting awarded possession for a final shot.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Suns end Raptors' home winning streak at 4
- Woodson: Don't feel need to audition for job
- OKC to sit Westbrook in some back-to-backs