Hollinger's Gems: April 29, 2009
Debating Tuesday's flagrants, the odds of a Blazers comeback and much more
Updated: April 29, 2009, 1:17 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
1. My missive on the refs yesterday drew several e-mails, with a big assist from Henry Abbott, especially after the "Was it flagrant?" debate in the Chicago-Boston game. Bulls' fans were already testy thanks to one other missed call I had forgotten: Pierce losing the ball out of bounds at the end of Game 1 and Boston mysteriously getting awarded possession for a final shot.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron to go back to No. 23 for Cavs return
- Scott not wasting time: Lakers 'must play D'
- Noah: Bulls can defeat 'big obstacle' LeBron
- Love out for Team USA amid uncertain status