Hollinger's Gems: March 26, 2009
Bobcats all but done, Suns still in playoff hunt, Nuggets have inside track in Northwest
Updated: March 26, 2009, 4:27 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
1. I was jazzed about the Bobcats' playoff push under Larry Brown, especially given his track record of producing strong seconds halves from his teams. But after Wednesday night's demoralizing loss in Washington -- one in which the Bobs held a 20-point lead against the worst team in the conference before faltering -- it's probably over. The Bobcats now project to finish five games behind Chicago and Detroit.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Celtics slam Knicks in season's biggest rout
- D'Antoni: Kobe's minutes to be limited early
- Rivers: Clippers are 'pouting,' lack maturity
- Cavs fan walks on court, displays Irving shirt