Hollinger's Gems: March 20, 2009
Observations on a McCants sighting, Golden State's management issues and more
Originally Published: March 19, 2009By John Hollinger | ESPN.com
1. One interesting position battle I'm watching is for the Blazers' backup point guard position, which is rapidly degenerating into the battle of which young guard can be the most disappointing. Sergio Rodriguez held down the job much of the year but lost it a few weeks ago with lackluster shooting and a series of horrid defensive performances, most notably a five-minute matador impersonation in the Indiana game two weeks ago.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe 'pleased' with health, targets Sunday
- Bulls' Rose won't rule out a playoff return
- Knicks end 9-game skid, drop Nets to 5-14
- Clips overpower Griz, give Rivers 600th win