Hollinger's Gems: March 11, 2009
Observations on the Suns' playoff odds, Deron Williams and OKC's optimistic outlook
Originally Published: March 10, 2009By John Hollinger | ESPN.com
1. Phoenix's loss to Dallas last night was a killer, cutting the Suns' Playoff Odds nearly in half. On the other hand, some may wonder how the Suns' odds can stand at 28.8 percent despite being five games down for the eighth spot in the West with only 18 left to play. So I'll remind you once again that after Wednesday's game against Cleveland, the Suns' schedule is cake-ola the rest of the way.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
- Sources: Agents protesting NBPA head vote
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Phoenix Suns Goran Dragic #1 Road Purple Swingman Jersey