Hollinger's Gems: March 11, 2009
Observations on the Suns' playoff odds, Deron Williams and OKC's optimistic outlook
Originally Published: March 10, 2009By John Hollinger | ESPN.com
1. Phoenix's loss to Dallas last night was a killer, cutting the Suns' Playoff Odds nearly in half. On the other hand, some may wonder how the Suns' odds can stand at 28.8 percent despite being five games down for the eighth spot in the West with only 18 left to play. So I'll remind you once again that after Wednesday's game against Cleveland, the Suns' schedule is cake-ola the rest of the way.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- D'Antoni: Kobe's minutes to be limited early
- Mavs' Ellis hits buzzer-beater to top Blazers
- NBA-best Pacers earn rare win over Spurs
- LeBron nears triple-double as Heat cruise