Hollinger's Insider Gems: March 5, 2009
Playoff locks, a new defensive efficiency leader, hope for the Suns and more
Updated: March 5, 2009, 1:06 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
1. The Playoff Odds have had four teams at 100 percent for a while now, but two of them can now be etched in stone: Boston and Cleveland both clinched playoff spots Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Aldridge's 38 power Blazers over Thunder
- Faulty generator shelves Spurs-Wolves game
- Kobe rules himself out Friday against Kings
- Melo: 'Laughingstock' Knicks must top Nets