Hollinger's Insider Gems: March 5, 2009
Playoff locks, a new defensive efficiency leader, hope for the Suns and more
Updated: March 5, 2009, 1:06 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
1. The Playoff Odds have had four teams at 100 percent for a while now, but two of them can now be etched in stone: Boston and Cleveland both clinched playoff spots Wednesday.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pistons waive Smith, cite 'shifting priorities'
- Wade: LeBron deserves Heat fans' gratitude
- Brooks: Durant progressing, still day to day
- Knicks' Dalembert fined $15K for elbowing