Hollinger's Insider Gems: Jan. 29, 2009
John Hollinger gives us five observations for Thursday.
Updated: January 29, 2009, 1:55 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
1. We had a very interesting last-second decision last night at The Swamp, with New Jersey's Devin Harris opting to run the clock down and go for a make-or-break jumper at the buzzer in the Nets' loss to Toronto. New Jersey was down a point and had the ball with plenty of time left when Harris found himself isolated up top against Joey Graham. Instead of going quickly, which would have given the Nets the option of fouling if he missed, Harris decided to give Toronto as little time as possible to answer if he scored.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers' Hibbert accuses Battier of 'dirty' play
- Sources: Nets contacted Celtics about Rivers
- LeBron unanimous, Kobe on All-NBA first team
- LeBron says Jordan's scouting report wrong