Hollinger's Insider Gems: Jan. 23, 2009
John Hollinger gives us five observations for Friday.
If you thought Orlando looked a bit dead-legged last night, there might be a reason for it.
1. The Magic were playing their first home game after a trip to the West Coast, and that has proven to be a notoriously difficult game for teams in the East. Anyone who travels will tell you it's harder to go west to east than in the opposite direction, and doing so has appeared to sap those teams that have tried it.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Lakers offer coaching job to Scott
- Melo: It was 'always Chicago or New York'
- 'Fortunate' Lakers introduce forward Boozer
- Cavs ink Wiggins; can't trade him for 30 days
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's L.A. Clippers Chris Paul Swingman Revolution 30 Red Basketball Jersey