Hollinger's Insider Gems: Jan. 23, 2009
John Hollinger gives us five observations for Friday.
If you thought Orlando looked a bit dead-legged last night, there might be a reason for it.
1. The Magic were playing their first home game after a trip to the West Coast, and that has proven to be a notoriously difficult game for teams in the East. Anyone who travels will tell you it's harder to go west to east than in the opposite direction, and doing so has appeared to sap those teams that have tried it.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe 'pleased' with health, targets Sunday
- Bulls' Rose won't rule out a playoff return
- Faulty generator shelves Spurs-Wolves game
- LeBron, comedian Hart pair on movie venture