Hollinger's Insider Gems: Jan. 23, 2009
John Hollinger gives us five observations for Friday.
If you thought Orlando looked a bit dead-legged last night, there might be a reason for it.
1. The Magic were playing their first home game after a trip to the West Coast, and that has proven to be a notoriously difficult game for teams in the East. Anyone who travels will tell you it's harder to go west to east than in the opposite direction, and doing so has appeared to sap those teams that have tried it.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Phil considers Knicks front-office job
- Cavs honor 'terrific human being' Ilgauskas
- Sources: Lakers not ready to fire D'Antoni
- Bucks' Mayo banned 1 game for hit to throat
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Chicago Bulls Carlos Boozer Replica Revolution 30 Black Basketball Jersey
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index