Are the Cavs the worst team ever?
Cavs losing streak has now reached 22 games and counting (PER Diem: Feb. 3, 2011)
Updated: February 4, 2011, 8:59 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Mike Ehrmann/Getty ImagesThe Cavs were expected to struggle without LeBron James, but who knew things would be this bad?
Eventually, the Cavaliers will win a game, right?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- McHale: Noah is Defensive Player of Year
- Woodson: Jackson would only help Knicks
- Kobe, Magic challenge Lakers' management
- Wall's ref rant after Wizards' loss costs $15K
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Cleveland Cavaliers Kyrie Irving #2 Gametime Wine T-Shirt