Well, how about that?
PER Diem: Feb. 26, 2010
Updated: February 26, 2010, 12:18 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Getty ImagesThanks to a lack of injuries, the Thunder, Hawks and Grizzlies have had a healthy outlook this season.A couple of days ago, another writer asked me a simple question. Do the surprise results of Atlanta and Oklahoma City, he wondered, make you rethink how you predict teams at the start of the season?
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- It's official: Celtics ship Rondo to Mavericks
- Durant exits loss to Warriors with ankle sprain
- Carmelo sits, has been advised to rest more
- Sources: Stephenson talks fizzle for Hornets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- KD Hurt In Loss To Warriors
- Durant hurts ankle