Well, how about that?
PER Diem: Feb. 26, 2010
Updated: February 26, 2010, 12:18 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Getty ImagesThanks to a lack of injuries, the Thunder, Hawks and Grizzlies have had a healthy outlook this season.A couple of days ago, another writer asked me a simple question. Do the surprise results of Atlanta and Oklahoma City, he wondered, make you rethink how you predict teams at the start of the season?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- MJ's 'flu game' shoes shatter auction record
- Doc wins in return as Clippers top Celtics
- Knicks blow 23-point lead but pull out win
- Melo: Woodson 'can't worry about' status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- Authentic Street Signs Atlanta Hawks Court Sign