Change coming for Celtics?
PER Diem: Feb. 2, 2010
Updated: February 2, 2010, 5:39 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Brian Babineau/NBAE/Getty ImagesWith the Celtics struggling over their last 18 games, this could be the last stand for Boston's Big Three.I wrote about the Spurs' recent spinning of their tires on Monday, but it's amazing how many contending teams I can say the same thing about. The Spurs are a disappointing 8-8 since Jan. 1, but so is Dallas. They have company: Orlando is 10-9 since Christmas, and Atlanta is 10-9 in its past 19 games as well. Phoenix is 15-18 after starting the season 14-3, and Portland is 8-8 since Christmas. Even the Lakers are a very mortal 9-6 in their past 15 contests.
What's wrong with the Celtics? To check out John Hollinger's analysis, become an ESPN Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Davis' 40 points, 21 boards power Pelicans
- Allen gets hot late, leads Heat over Rockets
- Mavs net rare win in OKC as Westbrook sits
- Spurs beat Jazz for 4th time, win streak at 10
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Brooklyn Nets Kevin Garnett #2 Black Gametime T-Shirt