Blazers make injury-riddled roster fit
PER Diem: Jan. 15, 2010
Updated: January 15, 2010, 8:40 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Sam Forencich/NBAE/Getty ImagesDespite injuries to major contributors, the Blazers have made things work with a reshuffled lineup.PORTLAND -- Here's one thing we still don't have a stat for: Fit. Over the past several years I've talked a lot about numbers from both an individual and team perspective and drawn some very firm conclusions from them. However, getting from the one to the other presents a palette of grays. How well those players fit with their teammates has an effect on whether the individuals perform nearer the top or bottom of their potential. And we're still learning about how all those interactions work.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo: Knicks bringing in Phil a 'power move'
- Suns end Raptors' home winning streak at 4
- Woodson: Don't feel need to audition for job
- OKC to sit Westbrook in some back-to-backs
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Portland Trail Blazers LaMarcus Aldridge #12 Black Revolution 30 Replica Basketball Jersey