What's wrong with the Suns?
PER Diem: Dec. 3, 2009
Updated: December 3, 2009, 2:42 PM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN.com
Nick Laham/Getty ImagesSteve Nash and the Suns have hit the floor hard the past two games. What happened all of a sudden?CLEVELAND -- Regression to the mean, or something much worse?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe critical of himself after loss to Raptors
- Sources: Kings to acquire Gay from Raptors
- Celtics slam Knicks in season's biggest rout
- LeBron has 24 as Heat breeze past Pistons
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- Fan Mats Phoenix Suns Carpet Tiles