More under-the-radar predictions
Which team will be eliminated out West? How good are the Bucks? Who will win it all? Let's look into the crystal ball.
Originally Published: January 7, 2009By John Hollinger | ESPN.com
1. Milwaukee will make the playoffs ... easily
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.COM'S LOOK AT THE YEAR AHEAD
What to expect across the sports spectrum in 2009? ESPN.com offers things you might see coming, some you won't and some that will just flat-out surprise. Predictions to consider: