McHale's folly: Does firing Casey make any sense?
Updated: January 24, 2007, 11:46 AM ETBy John Hollinger | ESPN Insider
Can anyone remember the last time a coach took a team that was expected to be lottery-bound, had them at .500 and in line for a playoff spot at the halfway point of the season in a very tough conference, and got fired anyway?
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Felton pleads guilty in gun case, spared jail
- Sources: Mavs close to deal with PG Nelson
- Mavs void Lewis contract due to knee issues
- Clips' 'bid book' shows Ballmer overpaying
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Minnesota Timberwolves Kevin Love #42 Black Game Time T-Shirt