Pistons have more fire power in reserves
Originally Published: March 29, 2006By John Hollinger | ESPN Insider
It's a basic tenet of life in the NBA that you need more than five or six good players to make it through the season because, at some point, somebody is going to get hurt. In an 82-game marathon, it's rare for a team to have its entire roster intact at any one point during the season, let alone for the entire campaign.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Woodson: Don't feel need to audition for job
- Nets officially sign Collins for rest of season
- Sources: Phil signs on as Knicks president
- Nuggets hand Heat 5th loss in last 6 games
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Detroit Pistons Court Sign