Knicks' acquisition of Rose raises many questions
Originally Published: January 31, 2006By John Hollinger | ESPN Insider
Is this the first salvo in the war? After Friday's trade, I'm wondering. The Knicks acquired forward Jalen Rose from Toronto on Friday in exchange for forward Antonio Davis, which on the surface wasn't a terrible move (if you ignore the tremendous financial cost). The Knicks had a surplus of big men and a dearth of small forwards, so exchanging overpaid players to meet their roster needs seems perfectly logical.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers shake early deficit to turn down Heat
- Williams returns, powers Nets past Celtics
- D'Antoni corrects Kobe: Lakers started well
- Durant, surging Thunder hold off Hawks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Toronto Raptors Court Sign