Knicks' acquisition of Rose raises many questions
Originally Published: January 31, 2006By John Hollinger | ESPN Insider
Is this the first salvo in the war? After Friday's trade, I'm wondering. The Knicks acquired forward Jalen Rose from Toronto on Friday in exchange for forward Antonio Davis, which on the surface wasn't a terrible move (if you ignore the tremendous financial cost). The Knicks had a surplus of big men and a dearth of small forwards, so exchanging overpaid players to meet their roster needs seems perfectly logical.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson to Knicks by end of week
- Westbrook, OKC get best of Beverley, Rockets
- Bynum's return gets Pacers back on track
- Sources: Nets to sign Collins for rest of season
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Sparo Women's New York Knicks Charm Watch