Knicks' acquisition of Rose raises many questions
Originally Published: January 31, 2006By John Hollinger | ESPN Insider
Is this the first salvo in the war? After Friday's trade, I'm wondering. The Knicks acquired forward Jalen Rose from Toronto on Friday in exchange for forward Antonio Davis, which on the surface wasn't a terrible move (if you ignore the tremendous financial cost). The Knicks had a surplus of big men and a dearth of small forwards, so exchanging overpaid players to meet their roster needs seems perfectly logical.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Rose late scratch for Team USA's exhibition
- Team USA reserves get shot in rout of D.R.
- Silver: Risks indeed high in international play
- Sources: Durant offer by UA at least $265M
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Adidas Men's New York Knicks Basic Royal Flex Hat