How Bosh could join Wade and LeBron
Originally Published: November 13, 2009By Chad Ford | ESPN.com
- Garrabrant/NBAE via Getty ImagesDwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and LeBron James have teamed up before, winning gold in 2008.There's been a lot of buzz recently around the idea that LeBron James and Dwyane Wade could join forces in Miami next season. ESPN's Chris Broussard did a nice job chronicling the possibilities Thursday. I was speaking to a Heat source last week and they put forth an even more intriguing (if farfetched) scenario: Could Miami team Wade with LeBron and Chris Bosh? On the surface, the answer appears to be a resounding no. The Heat have a lot of cap space next summer but not that much cap space. But the source in Miami insisted it was possible. How? Here are three scenarios -- all long shots, but plausible -- that could result in a real-world Dream Team in Miami.
To see three ways that the Miami Heat could pull off this Dream scenario, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
- Rockets turn on burners in 3rd, rout Pacers
- D'Antoni, Lakers' brass talk state of team
- Noah, Anthony decline to discuss 'gossip'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com