Assessment: Clippers coach Mike Dunleavy
Former NBA coach Jim O'Brien takes a look at the strengths and weaknesses of the Los Angeles Clippers and the challenges that lie ahead of them.
Originally Published: March 6, 2006By Jim Obrien | ESPN Insider
Editor's note: In this special presentation, former NBA coach Jim O'Brien evaluates each Western Conference coach, and former NBA coach John Carroll evaluates each Eastern Conference coach. For each team, we look at the team strengths, team weaknesses, coaching style, coaching challenges and the future. To evaluate each coach yourself, or to see how fans rank each coach, go to the SportsNation Coach Approval Ratings. Use the menu below to go to each team.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe: Debut not really as 'bad as I thought'
- Kings get 'proven scorer' Gay from Raptors
- Williams, Pierce hope to return vs. Celtics
- Sources: Clips close in on ex-Spur Jackson
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Los Angeles Clippers Blake Griffin #32 Black Gametime T-Shirt