Why Parker should go No. 1
Former Duke small forward the safest, smartest pick for Cleveland
The Cleveland Cavaliers' wish list is simple: Small forward. Shooting. Toughness. Basketball IQ.
In a draft in which there's not much disparity among the top three candidates for the No. 1 overall spot -- Kansas teammates Andrew Wiggins and Joel Embiid, as well as Duke forward Jabari Parker -- one stands out as the natural fit for general manager David Griffin and the Cavs.
To read Jeff Goodman's full story on why Jabari Parker should go No. 1 overall, sign up for Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.