Why Parker should go No. 1
Former Duke small forward the safest, smartest pick for Cleveland
The Cleveland Cavaliers' wish list is simple: Small forward. Shooting. Toughness. Basketball IQ.
In a draft in which there's not much disparity among the top three candidates for the No. 1 overall spot -- Kansas teammates Andrew Wiggins and Joel Embiid, as well as Duke forward Jabari Parker -- one stands out as the natural fit for general manager David Griffin and the Cavs.
To read Jeff Goodman's full story on why Jabari Parker should go No. 1 overall, sign up for Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Jordan rules: 'Cool' with No. 23 for LeBron
- Poll: LeBron's reputation near pre-Decision level
- Scott not wasting time: Lakers must play D
- Noah: Bulls can defeat 'big obstacle' LeBron
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Cleveland Cavaliers Team NBA Bracelet