Embiid still trending upward
Which freshman prospect's draft stock is rising or falling?
We currently have 12 freshmen ranked on our Big Board right now. On Saturday, 10 of those 12 were in action. The other two played Sunday. NBA scouts and GMs were out in full force to take in a bevy of great games -- Kentucky versus Missouri, Kansas versus Texas, Duke versus Syracuse, Cal versus Arizona and Indiana versus Michigan.
After watching all five games, I spoke with several NBA scouts and GMs who were in attendance to get an updated look on most of the top freshmen on our Big Board. I wasn't as concerned about their performance this weekend as I was about where they stand, overall, in the eyes of NBA teams.
Here's a look at which freshmen in our Top 30 are helping or hurting their draft stock right now.
To read the rest of Chad Ford's Stock Watch, and all of Insider's NBA content, sign up for Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
THE NBA ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.