Playoff odds for five lottery teams
For the second time in three years, the Cleveland Cavaliers won the NBA Draft Lottery to determine the top three picks in this year's NBA draft. Now they hope not to do it again for a long time. Even before Cleveland landed the No. 1 pick, Nick Gilbert -- the son of Cavaliers majority owner Dan Gilbert who again represented the team -- told ESPN's Heather Cox he didn't expect to be back again next year.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- NBPA taps 1st big league female union chief
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Women's Minnesota Timberwolves Courtside Tri-Blend Black Full-Zip Hoodie