Playoff odds for five lottery teams
For the second time in three years, the Cleveland Cavaliers won the NBA Draft Lottery to determine the top three picks in this year's NBA draft. Now they hope not to do it again for a long time. Even before Cleveland landed the No. 1 pick, Nick Gilbert -- the son of Cavaliers majority owner Dan Gilbert who again represented the team -- told ESPN's Heather Cox he didn't expect to be back again next year.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe critical of himself after loss to Raptors
- Sources: Kings to acquire Gay from Raptors
- Williams, Pierce hope to return vs. Celtics
- Sources: Clips close in on ex-Spur Jackson
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
The NBA On ESPN.com
- adidas Men's Washington Wizards Primary Logo Red T-Shirt