Debating Trey Burke
Drafts are full of questions no one draftnik can answer. So we asked five.
Updated: June 14, 2013, 9:08 AM ETBy ESPN Insider | ESPN The Magazine
AP Photo/David J. PhillipTrey Burke had 18.6 PPG, 3.2 RPG and 6.7 APG in 2012-13.
1. How much will Burke's size be a factor in determining his success in the NBA?
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Lakers' Scott forming plan to ease Kobe's load
- Coach: Fans won't forgive after Love's leap
- Pistons waive Smith, cite 'shifting priorities'
- Westbrook: I must be more selective on 3s