Debating Trey Burke
Drafts are full of questions no one draftnik can answer. So we asked five.
Updated: June 14, 2013, 9:08 AM ETBy ESPN Insider | ESPN The Magazine
AP Photo/David J. PhillipTrey Burke had 18.6 PPG, 3.2 RPG and 6.7 APG in 2012-13.
1. How much will Burke's size be a factor in determining his success in the NBA?
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Melo out vs. Mavs, making 'some progress'
- New math: NBA fixes stats from Hawks-Wiz
- Rose (hammy) lasts 10 minutes vs. Nuggets
- FIBA clears Aussies of tanking at World Cup