Debating Trey Burke
Drafts are full of questions no one draftnik can answer. So we asked five.
Updated: June 14, 2013, 9:08 AM ETBy ESPN Insider | ESPN The Magazine
AP Photo/David J. PhillipTrey Burke had 18.6 PPG, 3.2 RPG and 6.7 APG in 2012-13.
1. How much will Burke's size be a factor in determining his success in the NBA?
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Aldridge's surprise return suits Blazers in win
- Waiters: Not scapegoat for Cavs' early issues
- SVG on Jennings injury: 'Doesn't look good'
- Cuban: Fan vote shows ASG system 'broken'