Debating Trey Burke
Drafts are full of questions no one draftnik can answer. So we asked five.
Updated: June 14, 2013, 9:08 AM ETBy ESPN Insider | ESPN The Magazine
AP Photo/David J. PhillipTrey Burke had 18.6 PPG, 3.2 RPG and 6.7 APG in 2012-13.
1. How much will Burke's size be a factor in determining his success in the NBA?
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Lakers' Nash out for season with back injury
- Buss: Only 'losers' afraid to play with Kobe
- J.R. Smith: Triangle adjustment 'a struggle'
- LeBron mural to be unveiled before opener