2013 Bobcats NBA draft guide
Breaking down Charlotte's draft profile and potential picks this year
- Kent Smith/NBAE/Getty ImagesMichael Kidd-Gilchrist was one of the few bright spots last season for a struggling Bobcats team.
NBA Insiders Amin Elhassan and Bradford Doolittle break down the draft history, needs and potential picks of the 14 teams eligible for the NBA draft lottery this year. With some help from Chad Ford's Big Board of Top 30 prospects, we take a look at the Charlotte Bobcats.
Personnel needs: Everything
Major need: The Bobcats are a cautionary example of what happens when tanking goes too far, as they've fielded a roster almost bereft of talent for years. The Bobcats ranked in the bottom three of far too many categories last season. Although they have a few promising assets, there isn't a single position for which you can pencil in a definite starting-caliber player right now.
To read more of the Charlotte Bobcats' 2013 NBA draft guide, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
- Rockets turn on burners in 3rd, rout Pacers
- D'Antoni, Lakers' brass talk state of team
- Noah, Anthony decline to discuss 'gossip'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM