2013 Kings NBA draft guide
Breaking down Sacramento's draft profile and potential picks this year
NBA Insiders Amin Elhassan and Bradford Doolittle break down the draft history, needs and potential picks of the 14 teams eligible for the NBA draft lottery this year. With some help from Chad Ford's Big Board of Top 30 prospects, we take a look at the Sacramento Kings.
Personnel needs: Everything
Major need: The Kings don't have a single player on the roster who thinks "pass first," other than perhaps Chuck Hayes. This manifested itself in the second-worst assist percentage and the second-most isolation plays in the NBA. Sacramento needs help at any of the perimeter spots, but more than anything the Kings need someone who worries about making others better before he worries about his own field goal attempts.
To read more of the Sacramento Kings' 2013 NBA draft guide, become an Insider today.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden plays spoiler in overtime at Denver
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.