2013 Kings NBA draft guide
Breaking down Sacramento's draft profile and potential picks this year
- Cary Edmondson/USA TODAY SportsSupremely talented DeMarcus Cousins could be off to a new team if new ownership cleans house.
NBA Insiders Amin Elhassan and Bradford Doolittle break down the draft history, needs and potential picks of the 14 teams eligible for the NBA draft lottery this year. With some help from Chad Ford's Big Board of Top 30 prospects, we take a look at the Sacramento Kings.
Personnel needs: Everything
Major need: The Kings don't have a single player on the roster who thinks "pass first," other than perhaps Chuck Hayes. This manifested itself in the second-worst assist percentage and the second-most isolation plays in the NBA. Sacramento needs help at any of the perimeter spots, but more than anything the Kings need someone who worries about making others better before he worries about his own field goal attempts.
To read more of the Sacramento Kings' 2013 NBA draft guide, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- 76ers lose 17th straight at hands of Knicks
- Heat seal playoff spot behind Wade, LeBron
- Griffin pours in 37 as Clips take 8th in row
- Source: 'Looks like' Phil will take Knicks' job
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Sacramento Kings DeMarcus Cousins #15 Swingman Revolution 30 Black Basketball Jersey
ESPN.COM PARTNER: NBA.COM