Who would lottery clubs take No. 1?
Originally Published: February 28, 2013By Chad Ford | ESPN.com
John Rieger/USA TODAY SportsWhen Ben McLemore isn't in Kansas anymore, will he end up the consensus No. 1 pick?We've had the LeBron Draft. The Blake Griffin Draft. The Anthony Davis Draft.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden plays spoiler in overtime at Denver
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.