Mock Draft, Version 4.0
Originally Published: April 30, 2012By Chad Ford | ESPN.com
- Now that the NBA regular season has ended, the draft order from 15-30 is finally set and the NBA's deadline to declare for the draft has passed, it's time to check back in with our fourth Mock Draft of the season. (If you want to see what your team would do with the No. 1 pick, check out our Lottery Mock Draft with more than 2,000 scenarios). Here's our best stab at a first-round mock draft after taking into account team needs.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: 'Looks like' Phil will take Knicks' job
- Cavs' Bennett out 3 weeks with knee injury
- Injury won't sideline Warriors' Curry vs. Mavs
- Magic rookie Oladipo to return against Bucks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com