Mock Draft, Version 6.0
Originally Published: June 5, 2012By Chad Ford | ESPN.com
- Since putting up Mock Draft 5.0 minutes after the draft lottery order was announced, we've gotten six days of feedback from NBA teams. That means it's time for Mock Draft 6.0. Things will continue to be really fluid for the next few weeks, especially with GMs and scouts in Chicago for the 2012 NBA Draft Combine; while the prospects' play on the court won't drastically affect their draft status, physical and athletic measurements, along with interviews and medical tests will. In other words, expect even more changes when we get to Mock 7.0 next week. But for now, here's our best stab, after talking to numerous NBA team sources, about how the draft might play out on June 28.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Phil considers Knicks front-office job
- Rockets turn on burners in 3rd, rout Pacers
- Sources: Lakers not ready to fire D'Antoni
- Bucks' Mayo banned 1 game for hit to throat
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2012 NBA Draft
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com