Mock Draft, Version 5.0
Originally Published: May 30, 2012By Chad Ford | ESPN.com
The lottery results are in and the New Orleans Hornets are the big winners of this year's draft lottery. That means it's time for Mock Draft 5.0. At this point, very little is set in stone, so expect our mock draft to fluctuate greatly over the course of the next four weeks. The Chicago NBA pre-draft combine, the adidas Eurocamp and hundreds of team workouts will dramatically alter the face of the draft. But here's our best stab for now, after talking to numerous NBA team sources, on how the draft might play out on June 28.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden plays spoiler in overtime at Denver
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.