Mock Draft, Version 7.3: Picks 31-60
Originally Published: June 25, 2009By Chad Ford | ESPN.com
- Editor's note: This mock draft was updated at 7:15 p.m. ET to reflect the latest information we're getting today. The NBA draft's second round has grown in prominence during the past several years, as a number of talented players chosen there have gone on to great careers. Since 1998, the list has been pretty impressive. It includes seven All-Stars -- Gilbert Arenas, Carlos Boozer, Manu Ginobili, Michael Redd, Rashard Lewis, Mehmet Okur and Mo Williams -- as well as a number of other talented players, such as Monta Ellis, Anderson Varejao, Jason Kapono, Luke Walton, Kyle Korver, Luis Scola, Amir Johnson, Lou Williams, Brandon Bass, Ronny Turiaf, Paul Millsap, Craig Smith, Carl Landry, Ramon Sessions, Glen Davis and Marc Gasol, to name a few.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Harden scores 41, rallies Rockets for OT win
- Noah, Augustin lead Bulls over Heat in OT
- Meeks erupts for 42 as Lakers stun Thunder
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
2009 NBA Draft
INSIDER: D.R.A.F.T. INITIATIVE
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com