Forcing development pre-NBA can only help
Updated: July 6, 2005, 4:13 PM ETBy Jay Bilas | Special to ESPN.com
- There are age limits in many of the most important activities in this country. It is unquestioned that every person must be of a certain age in order to work, to drive a car, to enlist in the selective service, to buy an alcoholic drink, to be a party to a valid contract, to get married or to see a particular movie. As such, I understand and appreciate the concept of a suitable age requirement for eligibility for the NBA draft.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: Jackson 'ready to go back to work'
- Rockets turn on burners in 3rd, rout Pacers
- Sources: Lakers not ready to fire D'Antoni
- Noah, Anthony decline to discuss 'gossip'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com