A Spurs-Nuggets first round showdown?
Can the Timberwolves catch the Grizzlies for the eighth and final seed in the Western Conference playoffs?
Out West, seven of the top eight spots are now taken, with the Grizzlies just one game away from nabbing the final playoff spot.
In addition, in the race to make the playoffs, several teams are working frantically to position themselves to have some staying power in the postseason, but very little is settled at this point. With the exception of the Mavericks, who are locked into the fourth spot, everything is up for grabs.
Insider breaks down the playoff race as we head into the home stretch. Click here for the Eastern Conference breakdown.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs' James after loss: 'Not a very good team'
- Nowitzki keys Mavs' rally to put away Thunder
- Suns spoil Kobe's return for 6th straight win
- Spurs win to snap 6-game skid vs. Rockets
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Vintage Dirk Delivers For Mavs
- Starting at center for an injured Tyson Chandler, Dirk Nowitzki dropped 30 on OKC as the Mavs held on.