How to bet St-Pierre vs. Hendricks
Finding the value in UFC 167's main event and other bouts on the main card
- Ronald Martinez/Getty ImagesGeorges St-Pierre will have his hands full with heavy-handed wrestler Johny Hendricks.
The UFC 167 main event will feature arguably the sport's pound-for-pound best, welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre, taking on former All-American wrestler Johny Hendricks. Judging by how the bettors are laying their money, Hendricks is one of the most viable contenders St-Pierre has faced in a while.
And as if the main event didn't contain enough wrestling talent for the card, the co-main event will also feature two notable names at light heavyweight, veteran wrestlers Chael Sonnen and Rashad Evans. We'll take a look at the stats and odds behind the fights to see whether St-Pierre is in as much danger of losing his belt as the line would indicate, in addition to finding value in other fights for Saturday night.
To read more of John Candido's advice for betting UFC 167, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MMA HEADLINES
- Calif. modifies policy, temporarily bans TRT
- Seeing double: UFC holding 2 events May 31
- Dos Santos, Miocic to co-headline UFC 173
- Brown, Silva set for UFC Fight Night May 10
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM