Value bets for UFC 161
Evans is coming off a loss, but value may still be on him vs. Henderson
- Ed Mulholland for ESPN.comAfter losing his last two fights, Rashad Evans needs a win against Dan Henderson.
The UFC 161 main event will feature two light heavyweight stars, both competing for continued relevance at the top of the division, as former champion Rashad Evans takes on the former Pride multi-weight class belt-holder Dan Henderson. To add some fireworks into the mix, the rest of the card will contain some of the most exciting heavyweights in the UFC, as Roy Nelson takes on the ascending Stipe Miocic and kickboxer Pat Barry takes on former college football standout Shawn Jordan.
Let's break down the odds and statistics behind the fights Saturday night to see where the value lies.
Rashad Evans (minus-125) vs. Dan Henderson (plus-105)
To read where you can find value in Vegas for UFC 161, sign up for ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MMA HEADLINES
- Gustafsson knocks out Manuwa in Round 2
- Bellator: Dantas defends bantamweight title
- Calif. modifies policy, temporarily bans TRT
- Seeing double: UFC holding 2 events May 31
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM