C.J. Wilson is worth every penny
Albert Pujols' $240 million deal stole headlines, but left-hander has been better buy
Updated: May 11, 2012, 11:21 AM ETBy Dave Cameron | FanGraphs
Stephen Dunn/Getty ImagesAlbert Pujols took center stage this offseason, but C.J. Wilson has proved to be the better buy so far.
To read more of Dave Cameron's story on why C.J. Wilson has been a great value, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Trumbo heads to D-backs in 3-team trade
- Mulder, out since 2009, attempts comeback
- GM: Cabrera on target for spring training
- Rakuten prez: No decision on Tanaka's future
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
MLB on ESPN.com
- '47 Brand Men's Los Angeles Angels Red Clean Up Adjustable Hat