C.J. Wilson is worth every penny
Albert Pujols' $240 million deal stole headlines, but left-hander has been better buy
Updated: May 11, 2012, 11:21 AM ETBy Dave Cameron | FanGraphs
Stephen Dunn/Getty ImagesAlbert Pujols took center stage this offseason, but C.J. Wilson has proved to be the better buy so far.
To read more of Dave Cameron's story on why C.J. Wilson has been a great value, become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Braves add Ervin Santana to bolster rotation
- Verlander allows one hit in 1st spring start
- Orioles' Machado disappointed by new deal
- Cahill jams knee; Arroyo might be delayed
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
MLB on ESPN.com
- Majestic Youth Los Angeles Angels Albert Pujols #5 Black T-Shirt