The Brewers' road woes
Milwaukee has played at a vastly inferior level while away from Miller Park
In terms of performance at home and on the road, the 2011 Milwaukee Brewers have been a team of puzzling extremes.
At this writing, the Brewers have enjoyed the best home record in all of baseball at 41-15, but on the road they're a rather miserable 23-35. To put a finer point on it, no other team currently in playoff position has a losing record on the road. In the National League, only the Chicago Cubs, Washington Nationals and Houston Astros have worse marks away from home.
This is notable, of course, because the Brewers are a good team -- a team with a 63.9 percent chance of making the postseason.
To read the rest this story on the Milwaukee Brewers and why they have been such a drastically different team on the road, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Phils' Rollins: No idea why I'm benched
- Braves add Ervin Santana to bolster rotation
- Mets pitching coach apologizes for Asian slur
- Brewers' Garza confident despite 19.06 ERA
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider MLB Content
- Majestic Men's Replica Milwaukee Brewers Rollie Fingers #34 Light Blue Cooperstown Jersey