How social media brought about the end of the fiery, quotable manager
A FEW HOURS BEFORE the Yankees played their 161st game, CC Sabathia sat in front of his locker staring at his iPhone, checking Twitter. Nearby, Joba Chamberlain waited for his iPhone to ring him into a Skype teacher-parent conference about his son. Freddy Garcia walked into the room, with earphones attached to an iPad, staring at the screen.
To read more about how social media brought about the end of the fiery GM, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Agent: Dodgers don't plan to trade Kemp
- Trumbo heads to D-backs in 3-team trade
- Mulder, out since 2009, attempts comeback
- GM: Cabrera on target for spring training
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Boston Red Sox Home White Replica Jersey