Why the Mets should go all-in
With an aging core, New York should make a big deadline deal
Originally Published: June 29, 2012By Christopher Cwik | FanGraphs
Getty Images, The New York Mets are in the thick of the playoff hunt, but their core is aging.
To read the full story on three pitchers on the rise, plus get all of ESPN Insider's daily MLB content, sign up today and become an Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- MLB plans to ban home plate collisions by '15
- Source: Colon, Mets reach 2-year, $20M deal
- Agent: Dodgers don't plan to trade Kemp
- Mariners agree with Hart, deal for Morrison
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
MLB on ESPN.com
- Authentic Street Signs New York Mets 'You Gotta Believe' Sign