C.J. Wilson is worth every penny
Albert Pujols' $240 million deal stole headlines, but left-hander has been better buy
Updated: May 11, 2012, 11:21 AM ETBy Dave Cameron | FanGraphs
Stephen Dunn/Getty ImagesAlbert Pujols took center stage this offseason, but C.J. Wilson has proved to be the better buy so far.
To read more of Dave Cameron's story on why C.J. Wilson has been a great value, become an Insider today.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Tigers outlast Angels for Scherzer's 12th win
- Back to Seattle: Mariners acquire Morales
- Twins call off Knoblauch induction post-arrest
- Ortiz (back) questionable for Price rematch
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
MLB on ESPN.com
- Majestic Youth Los Angeles Angels Albert Pujols #5 Black T-Shirt