Top 10 prospects (AL East)
The top prospects and sleepers for every AL East team
The criteria for organizing these lists are the same as ever, but I've included a little more explanation of the state of the system, and discuss any prospects (top 10 and beyond) who might help the major league team this year.
In addition to at least one "sleeper" prospect for each organization, I've also identified one player for each club whose prospect stock has taken a serious hit in the past year, and attempt to explain why.
As with the top 100, I use the 20-80 scouting scale to describe players' tools.
For Keith's full analysis -- plus access to his top 100, org rankings and more -- become an Insider today.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Cubs not sure when ailing Castro will return
- Garza goal: Kick Cubs' 'teeth in every time'
- Twins lock up closer Perkins on 4-year deal
- Boras: Morales, Drew willing to wait for deals
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- '47 Brand Men's Baltimore Orioles Mountain Henley Black Long Sleeve Shirt