Four trades that must happen
David Price to Pittsburgh is among a quartet of swaps that make perfect sense
Here at Insider, we would like to encourage this hot stove to keep raging out of control, so here are four more trades that should happen posthaste.
The Pirates have a window of opportunity, and they should seize it. After a breakthrough 2013 season, the Pirates are one more elite player away from being a legitimate World Series contender, and Price represents the rare elite talent that they could actually afford to acquire.
For a complete look at the trades that need to happen, become an Insider today.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Emotional Thomas, Torre headline HOF class
- Ortiz's homer reignites Red Sox-Rays rivalry
- Dodgers best Peavy, Giants to cap off sweep
- Cards' Wainwright gets majors-best 13th win
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
MLB ON ESPN.COM
Six new Baseball Hall of Fame inductees were enshrined in Cooperstown on Sunday.
- Majestic Men's Authentic Tampa Bay Rays David Price #14 Cool Base Home White On-Field Jersey