10 who project to be worse
Players who are likely to see their stats shrink in 2013
Yesterday we looked at five position players and five pitchers whom BP's projection system, PECOTA, believes are in for big improvements in 2013. Today we'll tackle the players who, according to PECOTA, will suffer some of the largest declines.
To see the full list of the players expected to take a step back in 2013, become an Insider today!
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Dice-K defends Mets' Warthen after his slur
- Sandberg: Rollins not benched over remark
- Rays tab ace Price to start opener vs. Jays
- Red Sox's Peavy debuts after fishing injury
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Mike Trout Los Angeles Angels Triple Play Photo Display