First month MLB predictions
Matt Kemp will struggle, Chase Utley's knee will be fine and more
While Opening Day is usually accompanied by a deluge of predictions, most of them are focused on the big picture, such as division and postseason award winners. Let's focus on the present, while everyone else examines what might happen in October. Here are five things to expect this April:
Matt Kemp will struggle
To read more about five predictions for the first month of the 2011 MLB season, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Verlander allows one hit in 1st spring start
- MRI shows ligament injury in Medlen's elbow
- 'Nervous' Bonds back with Giants in new role
- 'Intrigued' Skeeters invite McGrady to camp
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider MLB Content
- The Highland Mint Matt Kemp Los Angeles Dodgers Triple Play Photo Display