Can Glavine repeat his Game 1 performance?
The two pitchers starting in tonight's NLCS showdown each pitched well when they squared off in Game 1. Tom Glavine went seven scoreless innings, and Jeff Weaver was one pitch away from completing six scoreless, but that one pitch -- a Carlos Beltran homer, was the difference in the game.
Both Glavine and Weaver will attempt to repeat solid efforts tonight. Here is an Inside Edge breakdown of how each pitcher approached the opposing lineups in Game 1:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Cubs not sure when ailing Castro will return
- Garza goal: Kick Cubs' 'teeth in every time'
- Twins lock up closer Perkins on 4-year deal
- Boras: Morales, Drew willing to wait for deals
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Replica New York Mets Darryl Strawberry #18 Royal Cooperstown Jersey