Going with Yankees ... and a good game
Until five days later, when those same O's sent him to the showers in the third inning. So yes, Mussina looked great in Game 1 against the Angels, six days ago. But no, we can't just assume he'll be great Tuesday.
Similarly, we can't even begin to guess what the Angels will get from Bartolo Colon. Much has been made of Colon's early struggles against the Yankees in Game 1 ... but not much has been said about the last five innings he pitched, which included two hits, one walk, and zero runs.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Dice-K defends Mets' Warthen after his slur
- Phils' Rollins: No idea why I'm benched
- Rays tab ace Price to start opener vs. Jays
- Pineda in control again, holds Orioles scoreless
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Majestic Men's Replica New York Yankees Phil Rizzuto #10 Grey Cooperstown Jersey