Insider Intel: Angels vs. Yankees
The Yanks didn't exactly manhandle the Twins, and the Halos will be far tougher
The Los Angeles Angels dispatched one of the best teams in the postseason in three games. The New York Yankees did the same to the playoffs' worst team -- and didn't show the firepower they had during the regular season.
When the Yankees are up
1. Look for long at-bats and innings
This is especially true against Scott Kazmir, who has the worst command of anyone in the Angels' postseason rotation. However, the rest of L.A.'s starters are strike-throwers, so you may not see those long at-bats until the Angels' pen gets involved.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Nats' Werth to serve 5 days for driving 105
- Minaya leaves Padres to be MLBPA adviser
- McCain: Time to talk legalizing sports betting
- Pearce, O's agree to $3.7M, 1-year contract