When do MVPs peak?
MVP voters have biases, and the numbers prove it
Originally Published: September 2, 2010By Jeff Zimmerman | FanGraphs
Getty ImagesJosh Hamilton's strong August could propel him to the MVP.
Full the full breakdown of how MVP candidates steal voters at the end of the season, you must be an ESPN Insider.
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MLB HEADLINES
- Source: Balfour's deal with O's in jeopardy
- Source: Ibanez, Angels nearing 1-year deal
- Axford, Indians finalize 1-year, $4.5M deal
- Braves get catcher Doumit in Twins trade
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
Insider MLB Content
- Nike Men's Cincinnati Reds Practice Red T-Shirt